As of Monday, Hannah is now using a walker. Those who are my friends on facebook have probably seen this video and are probably tired of it! I am just so indescribably proud of Hannah. She has overcome so much and it is so amazing to see her becoming more and more independent. Her therapist is very pleased with her progress and thinks this will help her feel more independent and be able to keep up with Hailey and other kids. This time last year, she could not even really crawl! She was doing the whole inch worm/belly flop thing. Those who know Hannah personally know what a happy child she is. She loves to play and sing and is soooo smart!
Hailey has been sweet when Hannah is using her walker. Last night, we went to the mall just to have a big, indoor space for her to practice using it. Hailey was running everywhere, and when we got to the door of the mall I told her to stop and wait for Daddy and Hannah. She saw Hannah coming and called out, "Come on Hannah! Good job! Yeah!" and clapped her hands. I love these girls more everyday!
I do have a couple more videos, but this one turned out the best. I may post the others soon.
1 comment:
When we first got ben's walker, it was a constant fight with daniel since he wanted to use it too. Now, he understands that the walker is just for Ben.
Love the video. So glad you finally got that girl a walker! Good for you mama!!!!
Post a Comment