Tuesday, September 9, 2008

We're on a roll!

Hailey and Hannah have suddenly become better at turning over from their backs to their tummies. They are particularly good at it when we're not in the room! Twice tonight when I was not looking, Hannah rolled off the blanket onto the hard floor, and she did not start off that close to the edge. They are not totally mobile but are pretty good at wiggling around and getting on their tummies!

Don't know if I'm ready for them to start crawling yet... I don't think they are too close because they don't get up on their knees yet. I'm a little excited and nervous about that milestone! Everyone seems to talk like I don't ever want them to crawl, but as far as they have come from birth, I look forward to the milestones! Sure, I miss the little newborn stage but at the same time I'm so excited about them growing and learning new things!

5 comments:

Tracy said...

I remember a few times I thought the girls were 'safe' on the bed or in the nook of the couch & next thing ya know - crazy stuff.
I was never a big fan of the baby baby stage - so I LOVED it when they began crawling - funny eh?
just read your profile & my DH is also a youth director - how fun!

Claremont First Ward said...

The girls are so adorable, Debbie!

Unknown said...

thank you for adding me. it's fun to read about "the twin life"

Anonymous said...

Each new milestone is so exciting but sad at the same time. Can you imagine getting our four together and watching them roll everywhere LOL

Karen said...

Great blog. I'll add you on my links as well. Your girls are beautiful. Twins are such a Blessing.