Well, here I am again playing on the internet when I should be doing other stuff! Oh well... I so just wanted to relax this afternoon. I did not get home until about 5 so I was pretty tired.
Hailey and Hannah seem to be getting better. :) I can't wait to be done with the medicine. Hailey takes hers really well but Hannah hates it. Tonight she spit up her bottle when I gave it to her. Ugh. It was everywhere. She started laughing after getting all cleaned up, guess she thought it was funny that she got out of taking her medicine. :) At least I knew she was feeling ok. They have done so much better today than this weekend.
So here's the random thought for the day... I seem to have a lot of people (none of whom have twins) tell me "I just don't see how you do it" or "I can't imagine" or, the worst one, "Better you than me!" I can handle the first two comments cause yea, I guess for somebody who has never had two infants it seems pretty hard. I'm sure there are mom's with one baby who have a hard time. I have heard horror stories of being up every hour on the hour! For me, this is all I know. I've never had to take care of just one baby so I don't know if it's any easier or not. I think my babies are pretty good and easy to take care of, unless they are sick or tired and not wanting to sleep. Otherwise, they are great! But the "better you than me" comment bothers me. It's like they are saying ohh, you're not lucky at all, you have TWINS. Like it's some sort of curse! Umm... I happen to be very proud of my twins and consider them to be a HUGE blessing. So technically, I guess they are right that it is better me than them because I appreciate my babies and love them so incredibly much and cannot imagine life without them! Even with the fits, and the sickness now, and double the amounts of diapers, I would not trade them for anything.
Sorry for rant, just felt like getting my opinion out. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment