Sunday, August 30, 2009

Bye bye occupational therapy!

So, I'm not the best blogger but thought I'd pop in and give a little update. About 2 weeks ago we were told Hannah no longer has to do occupational therapy! Her fine motor skills and the problems in her neck are looking great! She is continuing with the physical therapy for now. She is crawling ALL the time and I very very rarely see her try to scoot on her belly. She is gotten pretty quick too, it's beginning to be a challenge chasing her and Hailey around the house. Today they managed to absolutely destroy my bathroom while I was getting ready for church. Both of the girls are starting to say more of what sounds like actual words instead of just babble. They will say each other's names and point at each other but I don't really hear them say their own names. Hailey likes to call Hannah. If she's in another room she will say "ann AH ann AH!" She also likes to wake her up if she's sleeping. She'll stick her arm in the crib and grab her saying "Hey sissy!" They are so much fun to play with at this stage and we have a great time hiding behind corners and jumping out, tickling, all that good stuff. That's all for now, maybe a new update will come soon!

1 comment:

Hajar Zamzam Ismail said...

I am so glad!!! God bless you!