Now, we have a living room full of toys that we have purchased or that have been given to us. Don't get me wrong, Hailey and Hannah love their exciting toys but they seemed to have a great time playing with a bib this afternoon! I was not feeling well at all and it gave me a good laugh. Well, I smiled and laughed inside because my voice is gone. It was pretty funny and I took a lot of pictures but here are a couple.
This blog is about our busy, fun, crazy, tiring, yet totally blessed lives with our wonderful twin daughters. I hope you enjoy!
Tuesday, December 9, 2008
The perfect gift? Bibs of course!
Before I get to the title of this post, our beautiful girls are now 10 months old! This past Friday we hit double digits. Both girls are doing great. Hannah is still doing well in physical therapy and her torticolis is improving. She is still a little unsteady while sitting but loves being on her tummy and in the jumperoo. She can roll extremely well and this seems to be her transportation of choice. Hailey is rocking on all fours and scooting backwards as well as spinning in circles. Yesterday she was on her tummy, grabbed the edge of the bouncer, and pulled up onto her knees! She also loves the exersaucer. I think she likes all the racket it makes when she jumps. Both Hannah and Hailey are babbling like crazy and enjoying trying new foods. We are still pretty on track for their adjusted age, which is about 7.5 months.
Now, we have a living room full of toys that we have purchased or that have been given to us. Don't get me wrong, Hailey and Hannah love their exciting toys but they seemed to have a great time playing with a bib this afternoon! I was not feeling well at all and it gave me a good laugh. Well, I smiled and laughed inside because my voice is gone. It was pretty funny and I took a lot of pictures but here are a couple.
Tug of war! Hannah is on the left, Hailey on the right.
Hailey is really trying to get the bib away. Every time she would get it for a second, Hannah would start to whine/cry. They are starting to get to a point where they really do not like toys being taken away. Especially if it's a really fun toy, like a cell phone or remote control.
Now, we have a living room full of toys that we have purchased or that have been given to us. Don't get me wrong, Hailey and Hannah love their exciting toys but they seemed to have a great time playing with a bib this afternoon! I was not feeling well at all and it gave me a good laugh. Well, I smiled and laughed inside because my voice is gone. It was pretty funny and I took a lot of pictures but here are a couple.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Happy 10 months!! Sounds like they are both doing great :) Isn't it funny how the littlest things, like bibs, can keep them happy and entertained :)
Little babies are hilarious! Mine can hardly wait for me to finish my bottled waters so they can play with the bottles. It's their favorite toy, after the remote control and the cell phones, of course.
Happy 10 months and giggles!
wow - how time flies, eh? too funny that with all of the toys - a bib is the favorite. Your girls are beautiful!
Post a Comment